MAXSAFE KERNMANTLE ROPE LINE GRAB LANYARD 2X ANSI SNAP HOOKS
Restraint Rope Lanyards
Restraint Kernmantle Rope Lanyards:
- The MAXSAFE® range of Lanyards is made from high quality Kernmantle rope of 11mm diameter.
- They are cross stitched and are protected with a strong transparent covering sleeve. This not only protects the ends, but also makes the stitches visible for easy inspection prior to use.
- The loops at the ends are protected by an abrasion resistant covering. This prevents the webbing from being damaged by the metallic contact of the connector.
- Available in 1.8m lengths.
- All MAXSAFE® Lanyards have specifically selected ANSI OSHA Snap Hook or Rebar connectors.
- MTVLA-KR-15m: 15m Kernmantle rope line grab energy absorber extension lanyard 2 x ANSI snap hooks
- MTVLA-KR-30m: 30m Kernmantle rope line grab energy absorber extension lanyard 2 x ANSI snap hooks
A lanyard is a connecting element of a height safety system. Dependent on the use, lanyards are classified as follows:
Work Positioning Lanyards, Restraint Lanyards, Fall Arrest Lanyards & Double Leg Lanyards. The Fall Arrest Lanyards incorporate a shock absorbing element which is capable of limiting the force on the body of the user to less than 6kN. MAXSAFE® offers a comprehensive range of lanyards made of Webbing, Kernmantle Rope or Steel Wire, with choices of different connectors, specific for the users' need.
All Snap Hook and Rebar Hook attachments on MAXSAFE® Lanyards are ANSI/OSHA compliant. MAXSAFE® have made this choice of connection because they have been tested and proven to have the strongest load capacity in the world.