STANDING SEAM METAL ROOFING BRACKETS
Ultimate Brackets - Adjustable One Degree At The Time
The World’s Best Standing Seam Metal Roofing Brackets
The Ultimate Bracket, The Big Boys and The Roofer’s Helper—began with a metal roofing contractor who realized that his work time was inefficient.
After an exhaustive search of the internet and metal roofing magazines, he discovered there was no bracket designed strictly for Standing Seam Metal Roofing. One that would enable the contractor to install metal roofing in a comfort-able, efficient and safe manner. This is how the idea was born to invent and develop his own. The process took several years to invent, develop, patent and manufacture. The outcome has been well worth the wait.
The Ultimate Bracket
- Designed for 2”x 8’ (5cm x 20cm) and 2”x 10’ (5cm x 25cm) wooden planks.
- Adjusts from 3/12 to 24/12 slope.
- A double-start crankshaft system allows you to adjust the tool one degree at a time.
- High-grade powder coating prevents corrosion.
- Custom-designed rubber pads on the base and sides of the tool prevent roof damage.
- Installs from a 25mm up to a 50mm on Snap-Lock or Mechanical Standing Seam Metal Roof.
- Easy one hand installation and removal.
- Rated 136kg rated wet or dry. Follows OSHA requirements with proper fall-arrest systems and tie-downs.
- Weight: 13 kg