REES STANDING SEAM SLIDING CLIPS
Euro Tray Clips - 400 or 500/Box - Assorted Sizes
Sliding clip for angle and double standing seam. Upper and lower parts are pre-assembled. Attach on the pre-profiled standing seam. Our clips are manufactured according to the technical rules of the German plumbing trade regarding material, strength and design. The special shaping of the upper part of our sliding clips results in a slight clamping effect in the pre-profiled seam, which contributes to the fact that the suspended attachments do not slide downwards. Due to a longer sliding area, suitable for the following sheet lengths till: 12 meters for Titanium-Zinc 14 meters for Copper 16 meters for Stainless steel 16 meters for Zinc-coated steel sheet 11 meters for Aluminium.
- Designation with rounded edges and bead to avoid the damage of roof layers by high standing corners.
- Also to get more stability of the under part resp. equalizing the differences of the nail heads.
- Sliding clips No. 6
- Stainless steel
- 55mm wide
- Min. order quantity: 1 box
SIZE OF CLIPS:
- HA-5360-N: 25 mm 500/box
- HA-5360-28: 28 mm 500/box
- HA-5360-32: 32 mm 500/box
- HA-5360-38: 38 mm 400/box
- HA-5360-738: 38 mm 400/box Long Sliding Clips
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET:
Made in Germany
ALL REES PRODUCTS MUST BE USED ACCORDING TO THE GUIDELINES OF NZ METAL ROOF AND WALL CLADDING CODE OF PRACTICE.