PRO CLIMA AEROSANA VISCONN WHITE
Sprayable Airtightness Sealant With A Humidity-Variable SD-Value
PRO CLIMA AEROSANA® VISCONN
Sprayable airtightness sealant with a humidity-variable sd-value
- Reliable structures thanks to excellent adhesive properties
- Can be plastered/painted over
- Flexible use in indoor and protected outdoor areas thanks to its humidity-variable sd value
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test
- Colour: white
- g/m² 750
- 10 l SKU: 1AR01740
- 600 ml SKU: 1AR02612
For use as a humidity-variable vapour retarder and airtight layer that can be applied as a spray or using a brush on wall, ceiling and floor surfaces, such as non-plastered masonry or porous panel-form materials. AEROSANA® VISCONN can also be used:
• For creation of joints to components such as windows, roofs, walls, ceilings and floor
• For strengthening subsurfaces in the case of renovation
AEROSANA® VISCONN is a high-quality, water-based acrylic dispersion paste that can be applied as a spray or using a brush. The sprayed-on liquid film forms a seamless, elastic air- tight and vapour-retarding protective layer once it has dried. Sticks to all standard construction materials, all pro clima membranes and membranes made from aluminium and paper.
PRO CLIMA New Zealand Ltd are a 100% subsidiary of Pro Clima, a German company supplying 35 countries with high performance, German-manufactured building products for weathertightness and airtightness.
Their products are regularly tested and certified. Please click here to access detailed information
FOR FREE SHIPPING WITHIN NZ FOR PRO CLIMA ORDERS OVER $100 EXCL. GST PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ORDER TO ORDER@FRIBESCO.COM.