MAXSAFE SUSPENSION TRAUMA STRAPS
Relieves Suspended Person Of Suspension Trauma On The Femoral Artery
Left & Right (Pair) designed to allow a suspended person relieve the effects of suspension trauma on the femoral artery.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely effective. Specially designed to help relieve the negative effects of suspension trauma
- Compact and light-weight. Does not hamper with the activity of the worker while at work
- Allows the suspended worker to stand up in his harness to relieve pressure
- Easy to attach to the harness with the help of the provided textile loop and velcro
- Easy deployment; operation is fool-proof
MAXSAFE® provides harnesses fitted with the suspension intolerance straps on request.