MAXSAFE MS02 ANCHOR HEIGHT SAFETY SYSTEM
Working at Height - 21 Kn
MAXSAFE® MS02 Anchors, designed and engineered by New Zealanders for New Zealand situations, are the 'no compromise' solution for a height safety system when working at height - for minimising risk, saving lives and preventing accidents.
They have multiple attachment capability to most structures, buildings and substrates. With a warranty of up to 10 years.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested, proven and compliant with AS/NZS 5532 Standards.
- Rated to 21kN (two person fall arrest and when installed to a suitable substrate in accordance with manufacturers installation instructions).
- The MAXSAFE® MS02 Anchor is certified for two person use for Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint.
- The MAXSAFE® MS02 Anchor is also compatible with the following single person use: Work Positioning, Rescue/Confined Space.
- Certified, engineered and designed to be installed and fitted to most structures, buildings and stubstrates.
- The MAXSAFE® MS02 Anchor is supplied and supported by MAXSAFE® as part of their specialist height safety products, training and services.
- Installation must be under taken by a MAXSAFE® Approved Installer.
- Once installed, the MAXSAFE® height safety system will have long-term, future proofed benefits for all height safety work, situations, structures and users.
- The ultimate height safety anchor!
For more information, please follow the link: