MALCO REDLINE HAND SEAMER WITH FORGED JAWS
S2R and S6R
REDLINE HAND SEAMER W FORGED JAWS
- Malco Hand Seamers, with forged steel jaws, are the premier choice for bending, folding, flattening and straightening sheet metal edges or safely gripping and moving sheet metal around the job site.
- The drop-forged, high-impact jaws feature depth markings graduated in 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) increments and are complimented by a powerful compound leverage design.
- Easily bend flanges or completely flatten seams from 1/4 to 1-1/4 inch (6.35-31.75 mm) deep in 24 gauge (0.71 mm) galvanized or (0.61 mm) mild steel.
- Malco’s Hand Seamers, with forged steel jaws, also feature ergonomic RedLine Handle technology.
- An Engineered handle opening compliments the natural power stroke of any user’s hand and maximizes the powerful 7:1 mechanical advantage of compound-leverage head to handle linkage.
- Comfortable handle grip contours, a non-slip grip insert, spring handle actuation and a thumb-operated handle latch ensure a natural fit and feel for comfortable one hand operation anywhere on the job.
Jaw Depth: 31.75mm
Capacity Steel Gauge Galvanized, Mild: 24 (071)
These Seamers are available in 3 inch (76.2 mm) and 6 inch (152.4 mm) jaw widths.
S2R Jaw Width: 76.2 mm Nominal Length: 222mm Weight: 680g
S6R Jaw Width: 152.4 mm Nominal Length: 222mm Weight: 851g