HALDER SECURAL SOFT-FACE MALLET AND INSERTS
Non-rebound - Breakproof Head / Handle- Replacement Inserts Available
The SECURAL mallet is a true specialist for corners and edges thanks to its rectangular inserts. Made of polyurethane, the medium hard inserts are replaceable. Perfectly balanced, the ratio of hammer head mass to shot mass in combination with the cushioning properties of the impact surfaces guarantees maximum rebound dampening. This allows the user to work with reduced strain on the joints while still applying extremely high impact forces. Welded in longitudinal direction, the housing provides for a perfectly break-proof connection between hammer head and handle.
Parquet and laminate flooring, window and door construction, drywall construction, furniture assembly, joiner’s work, sheet-metal working, positioning and adjusting of workpieces, repair work
- Replaceable, rectangular, and medium hard inserts made of polyurethane
- Head and handle is break-proof due to one piece of steel
- Allows for noise-dampening and completely non-rebound work
- Extremely high impact force at low weight
- Perfectly break-proof connection between hammer head and handle thanks to the longitudinal welds of the housing
- Weight: 680g
- 30 x 40mm
The insert for the SECURAL mallet (series 3511) is a medium hard insert with a shore hardness of approx. 60 Shore D. Its rectangular shape turns the SECURAL into a true specialist for corners and edges. Made of polyurethane, these yellow inserts are replaceable, wear-resistant and impact cushioning. This insert is available in two sizes: 30 x 40mm and 35 x 45mm.
- Medium hard
- Impact cushioning
- 30 x 40 mm