DRACO MULTI BENDER 200 SET
Universal Tool For Bending, Offsetting, Beading And Trimming - With 7 Forming Rollers, Handle and Guide
Universal Tool for beading, offsetting, bending and trimming.
On-site or in the workshop
The multi Bender 200 is a lightweight, portable manual device. Ideal for the beading of sheet and folded or profiled material, as well as trimming.
The manual adjustment of the upper roller, as well as the sideways folding wings allow delicate machining of the workpieces and complex shapes.
The workpiece is held not only by a stop plate but also by vertically arranged hardened wheels and ball bearings which ensure the repeatability for recurring work pieces.
- Free box for equipped tool
- Interchangeable forming rolls
- Beading or offset depth up to approx. 3,5 mm
- Open guide rollers laterally to work on straight lines and bends more comfortable
- Bend height: from 44 to 244 mm
- Capacity, ca: Aluminium, Copper, Zinc: 1,0 mm (18 ga.) Steel 0,8 mm (20 ga.) Stainless steel 0,5 mm (23 ga.)
- Link for more information
- Link for manual
- 91780 Multi Bender 200
- 91785 Handle
- 91786 Guidance device
- 7 pairs of forming rollers