TRUMPF TRUTOOL TKF 1500 BEVELLER POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
A cost-effective process for high-quality weld seams. The bevellers have proven themselves in machine, railway car, and ship construction, as well as in steel construction, in job shops for sheet metal processing and in metalworking shops. They ensure even, oxide-free and metallically smooth edges on flat sheet metal, tubes, interior cutouts, and curves.
- No rework: With the beveller, you can prepare high-quality weld seams in a single operation.
- Perfect results: Cutting edges free from emissions and oxides ensure metallically free K, V, X, and Y edges.
- High-quality weld seams: Precise surface roughness and oxide-free surfaces guarantee highly durable weld connections.
- Quick working speed: The beveller enables you to progress quickly with your work.
- Long tool life: The cutting tools can be reground many times, and are exchanged without the need for additional tools.
TRUTOOL TKF 1500 BEVELLER POWERTOOL
Powerful and safe. The TruTool TKF 1500 is equipped with a powerful 2,600 W motor. Hand protection, integrated on the motor, ensures a high degree of user-friendliness and safe operation. The soft grip ensures user-friendly operation with low vibrations. This means you can always expect consistent, oxide-free results. Regardless of whether you are processing straight sheets, T-beams, or tubes. The surface roughness remains low.
- 2600 W motor: The extremely powerful motor ensures a high degree of durability.
- Work safely: Hand protection, integrated on the motor, provides a high degree of operation safety.
- The right setting: It is quick and easy to adjust the optimal settings for the chamfer height and sheet thickness
- Continuously adjustable from 20° to 55°: You can use the carrier for various angles between 20° and 55°
FOR STRAIGHT AND RADIUS EDGES
Included accessories Trutool TKF 1500:
- Standard cutting tool
- Chip box
- Handle base
- Tube-shaped handle
- Roller holder complete, right
- Hexagon-head M 10x20 - 10.9 DIN 933
- Hexagon-head screw M 10x25 - 10.9 DIN 933 (2x)
- Wrench AL17 DIN 3113
- Allen key 6mm
- Punching and nibbling oil for steel, 500 ml
- Tube of grease "S1", 25 g
- Grease gun
- Setting gauge
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)
REQUEST QUOTE FOR DIRECT DEBIT OPTION