TRUMPF TRUTOOL TKF 1100 BEVELLER POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
A cost-effective process for high-quality weld seams. The bevellers have proven themselves in machine, railway car, and ship construction, as well as in steel construction, in job shops for sheet metal processing and in metalworking shops. They ensure even, oxide-free and metallically smooth edges on flat sheet metal, tubes, interior cutouts, and curves.
- No rework: With the beveller, you can prepare high-quality weld seams in a single operation.
- Perfect results: Cutting edges free from emissions and oxides ensure metallically free K, V, X, and Y edges.
- High-quality weld seams: Precise surface roughness and oxide-free surfaces guarantee highly durable weld connections.
- Quick working speed: The beveller enables you to progress quickly with your work.
- Long tool life: The cutting tools can be reground many times, and are exchanged without the need for additional tools.
TRUTOOL TKF 1100 BEVELLER POWERTOOL
Professional stainless steel processing. The TruTool TKF 1100 is the first choice for processing stainless steel and high-tensile steels. It enables you to create metallically smooth edges in a highly precise and emissions-free manner. There is no need for rework. You can apply weld seams not only to straight sheets, but also to tubes, interior cutouts, and curved edges. A rotating motor handle, in combination with the adjustable bow-handle, ensures optimal movement.
- For stainless steel: The TruTool TKF 1100 was specifically designed for use with stainless steel.
- Ideal for areas with limited space: You can rotate the cutting direction by 90° to the right or left.
- Rotating motor handle: Ideal for applications where you tilt the machine by 90°.
- The right setting: It is quick and easy to adjust the optimal settings for the chamfer height and sheet thickness.
- FOR STRAIGHT AND RADIUS EDGES
Included accessories Trutool TKF 1100:
- High -tensile cutting tool
- Roller holder with supporting roller
- Allen key DIN 911-5
- Punching and nibbling oil for steel, 500 ml
- Grease gun (G1) 70 g
- Setting gauge
- TRUMPF box L2
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)
Choice of Beveller:
30º, 37.5º or 45º