TRUMPF TRUTOOL TF 350 POWER FASTENER POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Fast and economical joints. Whether in ventilation and air conditioning technology, the construction of containers or apparatus, joining is the most simple and economical method for connecting two metal parts.
- Perfect connection: For strong, resistant, and corrosion resistant joints in one operation.
- No fasteners: You do not need screws or rivets; interference contours are therefore avoided.
- User and environmentally friendly: Low-vibration and quiet operation. The process is also emission-free.
- Minimum preparation time: The power fastener can be adapted to the desired application quickly and without problems.
TRUTOOL TF 350 POWER FASTENER POWERTOOL
Fast and economical connection. Joining is the simplest and most cost-effective way of connecting two or more metal parts. With the TruTool TF 350 you can produce a form-fitting material connection with joints that are easy to reproduce using cold forming. Whether the workpieces are coated or uncoated is irrelevant. The TruTool TF 350 joins overall material thicknesses of 0.8 mm to max. 4 mm. The result is a long-lasting connection in one operation, without additional connecting elements.
- Straight to the point: The connection point is secure and resilient and the joining points are resistant to corrosion.
- No fasteners: No screws or rivets are used, which saves costs and simplifies handling:
- Perfect surface in one operation: The joining quality does not depend on whether surfaces are coated or uncoated.
- 120 joining points per minute: Simple single stroke activation with consistent strength and connection quality.
- JOINING DUCTS: Up to three parts can be connected together, even if the sheet thickness varies. For coated sheet metal, mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or with intermediate layers such as adhesive and plastic mats.
- JOINING FRAME PROFILES: For joining connection flanges on ventilation and heating ducts.
Included accessories Trutool TF 350:
- Tilting arm for punch
- Die arm fixed No 3 (3.1 mm – 3.5 mm)
- Stripper for straight ducts
- Stripper for channels
- Allan key DIN 911-3, DIN 911-5 and DIN 911-6
- Grease gun filled with "G1“
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5-year warranty (register online)