TRUMPF TRUTOOL TF 350 POWER FASTENER CORDLESS
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Fast and economical joints. Whether in ventilation and air conditioning technology, the construction of containers or apparatus, joining is the most simple and economical method for connecting two metal parts.
- Perfect connection: For strong, resistant, and corrosion resistant joints in one operation.
- No fasteners: You do not need screws or rivets; interference contours are therefore avoided.
- User and environmentally friendly: Low-vibration and quiet operation. The process is also emission-free.
- Minimum preparation time: The power fastener can be adapted to the desired application quickly and without problems.
TRUTOOL TF 350 POWER FASTENER CORDLESS
Cordless connecting – fast, economical, and independent. Joining of ventilation ducts is often performed on site at the construction site. With the battery machine, you are not reliant on the power supply and can work conveniently and cordlessly. This allows you to join coated or uncoated workpieces with material thicknesses of 0.8 mm to 4 mm with the TruTool TF 350 Li-ion rechargeable battery. The result is a long-lasting connection in one operation, without additional connecting elements. With the 4 Ah rechargeable battery, you can achieve up to 2100 joints in 400 N/mm2 mild steel at a sheet thickness of 2 mm.
- Straight to the point: The connection point is secure and resilient and the joining points are resistant to corrosion.
- No fasteners: No screws or rivets are used. This saves money and simplifies handling.
- Perfect surface in one operation: The joining quality does not depend on whether surfaces are coated or uncoated.
- The perfect combination: The rechargeable battery achieves a runtime that is up to 60% longer due to the Power Head Technology and brushless motor.
Individual electronic cell monitoring in the machine and in the charger protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge. The robust battery cells have a low energy drop and always remain cool. A microprocessor analyzes the battery data and controls an optimal charge and discharge process. The result is high power combined with a long service life for the battery. You can therefore work almost non-stop. The 2 Ah and 4 Ah rechargeable batteries only require 10 - 30 minutes to be charged to 80%
- JOINING DUCTS: Up to three parts can be connected together, even if the sheet thickness varies. For coated sheet metal, mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or with intermediate layers such as adhesive and plastic mats.
- JOINING FRAME PROFILES: For joining connection flanges on ventilation and heating ducts.
Included accessories Trutool TF 350:
- Tilting arm for punch
- Die arm fixed No 3 (3.1 mm – 3.5 mm)
- Stripper for straight ducts
- Stripper for channels
- Allan key DIN 911-3, DIN 911-5 and DIN 911-6
- Grease gun filled with "G1“
- 2 x 4 Ah Battery 18V
- Charger 100-240V
- Belt clip
- Carrying case
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5-year warranty (register online)