TRUMPF TRUTOOL S 450 SHEARS POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Greater maneuverability around curves. TRUMPF provides tinsmiths, plumbers, electricians, heating and ventilation specialists, as well as container or elevator constructors with numerous shears which are optimally adapted to their intended purpose.
- A chip-free slitting process: Using the sheet metal cutters, you can cut without burrs and thermal influences.
- Clear view of the work surface and cutting line: A clear view allows you to cut accurately according to the scribed line, in any position – even upside down.
- Unbeatable performance on curves: The shears are designed for the highest maneuverability, even on tight, difficult radii.
- Multi-edge cutter for cost-effective work: The blades are simple to change and can be turned several times.
TRUTOOL SHEARS S 450
For heavy-duty tasks. The TruTool S 450 is equipped with a robust cutting table specifically designed for thick sheet. This enables you to produce high-quality cuts in sheet thicknesses of up to 4.5 mm. Above all, the machine is particularly well-suited for processing stainless steel up to 2.5 mm. You can cut radii starting from 35 mm without force. With a working speed of 6 metres per minute, production is quick. This is particularly advantageous when processing large sheets. The blades can be adjusted quickly and easily to the sheet thickness using a rotary knob.
- Particularly powerful in thick sheets: The TruTool S 450 is equipped with a powerful 1400 W motor and a robust cutting table specifically designed for thick sheets.
- Outstanding in stainless steel: This machine is particularly well-suited for processing stainless steel. It enables you to cut Steel 114,000 in sheet thicknesses of 2.54 mm.
- Extremely user-friendly: The bow-handle, for one-hand and two-hand operation, ensures reliable machine control. Here you have an unrestricted view of the cutting path.
- Height adjustment without tools: Easy cutter height adjustment, without tools, enables individual adjustment for a variety of sheet thicknesses.
- Two-way blade rotation: You can achieve high-quality cutting results due to the secure cutter attachment. If the cutting performance decreases, you can rotate the cutter by 180° and continue working with a new cutting edge. The result is optimum cut quality, combined with long tool life.
- Optimal working speed: An easy-to-use speed controller on the motor regulates the stroke rate and adapts to the respective application. This is particularly well-suited for working with scribed lines, where radii and stainless steel are frequently processed. Reducing the stroke rate achieves the optimal torque, especially for processing sheet thicknesses from 4 mm. Lower speeds are recommended for cutting stainless steel. The speed controller can be used to adjust the working speed in line with the respective working situation
- FLAT SHEET: For cutting and trimming flat sheets. For radial and interior cutouts, as well as notches.
- COIL PROCESSING: For cutting coils. For relief cuts and sampling.
- GRIDS: For cutting the most diverse wire grids.
Included accessories Trutool S 450:
- Cutter (integrated)
- Allan key DIN 911-2
- Allan key DIN 911-5
- Grease gun (filled with "G1")
- Tube of grease "G1", 25g
- TRUMPF box S1
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)