TRUMPF TRUTOOL S 250 SHEARS POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Greater maneuverability around curves. TRUMPF provides tinsmiths, plumbers, electricians, heating and ventilation specialists, as well as container or elevator constructors with numerous shears which are optimally adapted to their intended purpose.
- A chip-free slitting process: Using the sheet metal cutters, you can cut without burrs and thermal influences.
- Clear view of the work surface and cutting line: A clear view allows you to cut accurately according to the scribed line, in any position – even upside down.
- Unbeatable performance on curves: The shears are designed for the highest maneuverability, even on tight, difficult radii.
- Multi-edge cutter for cost-effective work: The blades are simple to change and can be turned several times.
TRUTOOL SHEARS S 250 (2A1)
Anything but average. The TruTool S 250 is a robust machine, perfectly suited for processing mild steel with sheet thicknesses up to 2.5 mm. The powerful 550 W motor in this handy model is the perfect companion for day-to-day use and is ideal for continuous operation. The user-friendly machine enables quick and precise cutting, with an unrestricted view of the work surface and cutting line.
- Surprisingly lightweight: Unbeatable weight-performance ratio of 2.2 kg against a sheet thickness of 2.5 mm.
- Long service life: Low operating costs as a result of the 4-way cutter rotation.
- FLAT SHEET: For cutting and trimming flat sheets. For radial and interior cutouts, as well as notches.
- PROFILES: For cutting C-L-U profiles and longitudinal cuts in profile sheets.
- COIL PROCESSING: For cutting coils. For relief cuts and sampling.
Included accessories Trutool S 250:
- Cutter (integrated)
- Allan key 4mm
- Allan key DIN 911- 2.5
- TRUMPF box S1
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)