TRUMPF TRUTOOL S 250 SHEARS CORDLESS
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Greater maneuverability around curves. TRUMPF provides tinsmiths, plumbers, electricians, heating and ventilation specialists, as well as container or elevator constructors with numerous shears which are optimally adapted to their intended purpose.
- A chip-free slitting process: Using the sheet metal cutters, you can cut without burrs and thermal influences.
- Clear view of the work surface and cutting line: A clear view allows you to cut accurately according to the scribed line, in any position – even upside down.
- Unbeatable performance on curves: The shears are designed for the highest maneuverability, even on tight, difficult radii.
- Multi-edge cutter for cost-effective work: The blades are simple to change and can be turned several times.
TruTool S 250 SHEAR LI-ION BATTERY 18 V
Unique shear with rechargeable battery up to 2.5 mm. The TruTool S 250 Li-ion rechargeable battery 18 V is the first shear with rechargeable battery, which cuts sheet thicknesses of 2.5 mm in mild steel and 1.5 mm in stainless steel. The robust machine is your perfect companion for daily use. You can work quickly and precisely and always have an unrestricted view of the work surface and cutting line. The machine also cuts well in curves: With minimum radii of 20 mm, you can achieve excellent performance on curves with it. For example, with the 2 Ah rechargeable battery you can therefore cut up to approx. 62 meters in mild steel and a sheet thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Long service life: Low operating costs as a result of the 4-way cutter rotation.
- Uniquely powerful: The first shear with rechargeable battery for cutting mild steel up to 2.5 mm and stainless steel up to 1.5 mm.
- The perfect combination: The rechargeable battery achieves a runtime that is up to 60% longer due to the Power-Head-Technology and brushless motor.
- For comfortable operation: A soft grip ensures low-vibration machine control. The machine is thereby extremely compact and light.
- FLAT SHEET: For cutting and trimming flat sheets. For radial and interior cutouts, as well as notches.
- PROFILES: For cutting C-L-U profiles and longitudinal cuts in profile sheets.
- COIL PROCESSING: For cutting coils. For relief cuts and sampling.
Included accessories Trutool S 250 cordless:
- Allen key 4mm
- Allen key DIN 911-2.5
- 2 x 2 Ah batteries 18 V
- Charger 100 - 240 V
- Belt clip
- TRUMPF box M2
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)
Individual electronic cell monitoring in the machine and in the charger protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge. The robust battery cells have a low energy drop and always remain cool. A microprocessor analyzes the battery data and controls an optimal charge and discharge process. The result is high power combined with a long service life for the battery. You can, therefore, work almost non-stop. The 2 Ah and 4 Ah rechargeable batteries only require 10 - 30 minutes to be charged to 80%.