TRUMPF TRUTOOL PN 201 PROFILE NIBBLER CORDLESS
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Not only for profiles. TRUMPF has developed the perfect tools for tinsmiths, plumbers, as well as roof and façade constructors: with our profile nibblers, you can work in a way that is gentle on surfaces. You always achieve visually high quality edges without corrosion or oxidation.
- Distortion-free cutting edges without corrosion: Profile nibblers are gentle on surfaces, resulting in visually high quality edges.
- Comfortable operation: You can work quickly and with low vibration, making fast progress.
- Optimal contouring and profiling: Ideal for hard-to-reach places – you can change the cutting direction at any time.
- Punch and tool carrier can be changed without tools: The changeover does not require tools and is extremely fast, enabling you to keep setup times to a minimum.
- Low operating costs: Since the punches can be reground several times, you can achieve a long service life.
TRUTOOL PN 201 NIBBLER CORDLESS
Powerful, cordless machine with a long tool. For the first time, you can use the TruTool PN 201 battery machine cordlessly to cut sheet thicknesses in mild steel up to 2 mm, even in the case of doubled sheets. The extraordinarily powerful machine with a long tool is particularly well-suited to deep trapezoidal sheets of up to 162 mm. The tool can be rotated 360° on the spot. The cutting direction, punch and tool carrier can be changed quickly, without the need for tools. For example, with the 4 Ah rechargeable battery you can therefore cut up to 54 metres in mild steel and a sheet thickness of 1 mm. You can choose from various tool depths to broaden the areas of application.
- Machine with long tool: Primarily for processing profile depths of up to 162 mm. Also well-suited to C-L-U profiles.
- Ideal for hard-to-reach places: You can adjust the working direction through 360° in steps of 45° easily, without the need for tools.
- Minimizes setup times: The punch and die carrier can be changed quickly without the need for tools.
- The perfect combination: The rechargeable battery achieves a runtime that is up to 60% longer thanks to the Power-Head-Technology and brushless motor.
1 MACHINE - 3 TOOLS
The rechargeable battery and electric variants of the TruTool N 200, PN 200 and PN 201 are built on the same multifunctional machine basis. Each machine has its own particular strengths for processing different sheet metal: TruTool N 200 for a flat and corrugated sheet; TruTool PN 200 for trapezoidal sheets up to 85 mm deep and C, L and U profiles; and TruTool PN 201 for trapezoidal sheets up to 162 mm deep.
Individual electronic cell monitoring in the machine and in the charger protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge. The robust battery cells have a low energy drop and always remain cool. A microprocessor analyzes the battery data and controls an optimal charge and discharge process. The result is high power combined with a long service life for the battery. You can, therefore, work almost non-stop. The 2 Ah and 4 Ah rechargeable batteries only require 10 - 30 minutes to be charged to 80%.
Included accessories Trutool PN 201:
- Standard punch
- Standard die
- Punch guide
- Tool PN 201
- Wear plate (integrated PN 200 + PN 201)
- Hexagonal wrench Tx20
- 2 x 4 Ah battery 18 V
- Charger 100 - 240 V
- Belt clip
- TRUMPF box M2
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5-year warranty (register online)