TRUMPF TRUTOOL PN 200 PROFILE NIBBLER CORDLESS
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Not only for profiles. TRUMPF has developed the perfect tools for tinsmiths, plumbers, as well as roof and façade constructors: With our profile nibblers, you can work in a way that is gentle on surfaces. You always achieve visually high quality edges without corrosion or oxidation.
- Distortion-free cutting edges without corrosion: Profile nibblers are gentle on surfaces, resulting in visually high quality edges.
- Comfortable operation: You can work quickly, and with low vibration, making fast progress.
- Optimal contouring and profiling: Ideal for hard-to-reach places – you can change the cutting direction at any time.
- Punch and tool carrier can be changed without tools: The changeover does not require tools and is extremely fast, enabling you to keep setup times to a minimum.
- Low operating costs: Since the punches can be reground several times, you can achieve a long service life.
TRUTOOL PN 200 PROFILE NIBBLER CORDLESS
Independent and powerful for profiles up to a depth of 85 mm.For the first time, you can use battery machines cordlessly to cut sheet thicknesses in mild steel up to 2 mm, even in the case of doubled sheets. With its short tool, the machine is specifically designed for trapezoidal sheets up to a profile depth of 85 mm and C-L-U profiles. The machine can be turned on the spot by 360°. The cutting direction, punch and tool carrier can be changed quickly, without the need for tools. You can choose from various tool depths to broaden the areas of application. For example, with the 4 Ah rechargeable battery you can cut up to 54 metres in mild steel and a sheet thickness of 1 mm with one battery charge. It is worth mentioning that the machine is also available as a set with a long and short tool.
- Machine with long tool: Primarily for processing profile depths of up to 85 mm Also well-suited to C-L-U profiles.
- Ideal for hard-to-reach places: You can adjust the working direction through 360° in steps of 45° easily, without the need for tools.
- Minimizes setup times: The punch and die carrier can be changed quickly without tools.
- The perfect combination: The rechargeable battery achieves a runtime that is up to 60% longer due to the Power-Head-Technology and brushless motor.
- TRAPEZOIDAL SHEET: For cutting profile depths of up 86 mm. For straight and diagonal cuts.
- FLAT SHEET: For cutting and trimming flat sheets. For radial and interior cutouts, as well as notches.
- CORRUGATED SHEET: For trimming to length and cutting. For diagonal cuts, interior cutouts and radial cuts.
Included accessories Trutool PN 200:
- Standard punch
- Standard die
- Punch guide
- PN 200 tool
- Wear plate
- Hexagonal wrench Tx20
- 2 x 4 Ah battery 18 V
- Charger 100 - 240 V
- Belt clip
- TRUMPF box M2
- inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5-year warranty (register online)
1 MACHINE - 3 TOOLS
The rechargeable battery and electric variants of the TruTool N 200, PN 200 and PN 201 are built on the same multifunctional machine basis. Each machine has its own particular strengths for processing different sheet metal: TruTool N 200 for a flat and corrugated sheet; TruTool PN 200 for trapezoidal sheets up to 85 mm deep and C, L and U profiles; and TruTool PN 201 for trapezoidal sheets up to 162 mm deep.
Individual electronic cell monitoring in the machine and in the charger protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge. The robust battery cells have a low energy drop and always remain cool. A microprocessor analyzes the battery data and controls an optimal charge and discharge process. The result is high power combined with a long service life for the battery. You can, therefore, work almost non-stop. The 2 Ah and 4 Ah rechargeable batteries only require 10 - 30 minutes to be charged to 80%.