TRUMPF TRUTOOL N 700 NIBBLER POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Manoeuvrable through thick and thin. Regardless of whether you want to process sheets 0.5 mm or 10 mm thick, only TRUMPF can provide you with the right nibbler. Each nibbler works without feed force, distortion, emissions or sparks. All of which is beneficial for plumbing, coil cutting and container and tank assembly and dismantling.
- Distortion-free work without exertion: Using the nibblers, you can work without feed force, distortion or sparks.
- Comfortable operation: You always have a clear view of the work surface since the chips fall downwards.
- Nibblers up to a sheet thickness of 3.5 mm: Equipped with a hollow round punch for 360° rotation on the spot. For the greatest manoeuvrability.
- Area of application up to 3.5 mm sheet thickness: Ideal for interior cutouts and notching work with burr-free cuts.
- Area of application from 3.5 mm sheet thickness: Ideal for cuts across edges, welding seams and doubled sheets.
- Nibblers from a sheet thickness of 3.5 mm: Equipped with a robust rectangular punch, the highest level of profile flexibility is guaranteed.
TRUTOOL NIBBLER N 700
With its light weight of just 8.3 kg, the TruTool N 700 can cut sheet thicknesses of 7 mm It cuts through doubled sheets as well as bends of up to 90° and is, therefore, perfect for dismantling work. The two handles can be quickly swapped, making it easy to perform work in a wide range of situations. The compact handle is ideal for restricted spaces and the bow-handle is well-suited to all work situations.
- Cutting directions: The machine can be turned through 360° in 4 steps of 90°.
- Rectangular punch with flexibility for profiles: Ideal for work in hard-to-reach areas, for cuts across edges and weld seams.
- Minimal force required: You work without feed force so the required force is reduced to a minimum.
- Surprisingly lightweight: Unbeatable weight-performance ratio of 8.3 kg against a sheet thickness of 7 mm.
Application Nibbler N 700:
- FLAT SHEET: For cutting and trimming flat sheets. For radial and interior cutouts, as well as notches.
- PROFILES: For cutting profiles, cuts across edges and weld seams, as well as for dismantling tranks and containers.
- COIL PROCESSING: For cutting coils. For relief cuts and sampling.
Included accessories Trutool N 700:
- Standard Punch (integrated)
- Die 7 (integrated)
- Compact handle
- Allen key
- Tube of grease "G1", 25g
- Setting gauge
- TRUMPF box L2
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)
REQUEST QUOTE FOR DIRECT DEBIT OPTION