TRUMPF TRUTOOL F 301 SEAM LOCKER POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Super-fast sealing. For heating and ventilation engineers, TRUMPF seam lockers are essential for their daily work, as well as for the construction of façades, fireplace coverings or industrial fans. For both Pittsburgh lock seams as well as angle and standing seams, you will find the correct tool with TRUMPF.
- Tight seam joints without force. The seam lockers operate with an automatic feed. This means you achieve a consistently high seam quality.
- Comfortable operation. You can work quickly, and with low noise and vibration.
- Faster and easier use. The seam lockers are ready for use in just a few steps; their handling is extremely simple.
- Mobile use. You can use the seam lockers directly at the assembly point, even on mounted ducts.
TRUTOOL F 301 SEAM LOCKER POWERTOOL
Simple closing of ducts in thin sheet range. With the TruTool F 301, you can close Pittsburgh seams effortlessly on straight or curved ducts with sheet thicknesses of 0.45 mm - 1 mm for mild steel. There is no need for refitting when processing formed or folded pieces. The adjustment to the sheet thickness is automatic and the forward feed guarantees a consistent and tight seam.
- Easy to use: With the TruTool F 301 you can close formed or folded pieces without refitting the machine.
- Flange height and sheet thickness: Suitable for flange heights of 9 mm - 13 mm and for sheet thicknesses of 0.75 mm - 1.25 mm.
- Excellent process reliability: Automatic adjustment to the sheet thickness gives you consistent seam results.
- Area of application: With the TruTool F 301, you can close seams on straight and curved ducts.
FOR CLOSING PITTSBURGH SEAMS: On straight or curved ducts with flange heights of 8 mm - 11 mm and sheet thicknesses of 0.75 mm - 1.25 mm in mild steel.
Included accessories Trutool F 301:
- TRUMPF box M3
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)