TRUMPF TRUTOOL F 300 SEAM LOCKER WITH 1400W MOTOR POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Super-fast sealing. For heating and ventilation engineers, TRUMPF seam lockers are essential for their daily work, as well as for the construction of façades, fireplace coverings or industrial fans. For both Pittsburgh lock seams as well as angle and standing seams, you will find the correct tool with TRUMPF.
- Tight seam joints without force. The seam lockers operate with an automatic feed. This means you achieve a consistently high seam quality.
- Comfortable operation. You can work quickly, and with low noise and vibration.
- Faster and easier use. The seam lockers are ready for use in just a few steps; their handling is extremely simple.
- Mobile use. You can use the seam lockers directly at the assembly point, even on mounted ducts.
TRUTOOL F 300 SEAM LOCKER WITH 1400W MOTOR
More power and high working speed. The TruTool F 300 with 1400 watt motor is the perfect machine if you prefer to work in the sheet thickness range starting from 0.04 in. for mild steel. You can close Pittsburgh seams on straight or curved ducts perfectly with its powerful motor and matching high working speed. The adjustment to sheet thicknesses of 0.75 mm – 1.25 mm in mild steel is automatic. You therefore achieve high-quality, tightly joined seams.
- Powerful: The 1400 watt motor provides fast and effortless processing of high sheet thicknesses.
- Flange height and sheet thickness: Suitable for flange heights of 9 mm – 13 mm and for sheet thicknesses of 0.75 – 1.25 mm.
- Excellent process reliability: Automatic adjustment to the sheet thickness gives you consistent seam results.
- Area of application: With the TruTool F 300 with 1400 watt motor, you can close seams on straight and curved ducts.
FOR CLOSING PITTSBURGH SEAMS: On straight or curved ducts with flange heights of 9 - 13 mm and sheet thicknesses of 0.75 - 1.25 mm for mild steel.
Included accessories Trutool F 300 with 1400W motor:
- Allen key DIN 911-4
- Allen key 6 mm
- Universal oil 100 ml
- TRUMPF box M3
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)