TRUMPF TRUTOOL F 300 SEAM LOCKER POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Super-fast sealing. For heating and ventilation engineers, TRUMPF seam lockers are essential for their daily work, as well as for the construction of façades, fireplace coverings or industrial fans. For both Pittsburgh lock seams as well as angle and standing seams, you will find the correct tool with TRUMPF.
- Tight seam joints without force. The seam lockers operate with an automatic feed. This means you achieve a consistently high seam quality.
- Comfortable operation. You can work quickly, and with low noise and vibration.
- Faster and easier use. The seam lockers are ready for use in just a few steps; their handling is extremely simple.
- Mobile use. You can use the seam lockers directly at the assembly point, even on mounted ducts.
TRUTOOL F 300 SEAM LOCKER
For cost-effective work at the installation site. The TruTool F 300 is ideal for closing Pittsburgh seams on straight or curved ducts. You can work quickly with the quiet roll/glide process and achieve a tight connection. The sheet thickness range for this is 0.75 mm to 1.25 mm for mild steel. The adjustment to the sheet thickness is automatic.
- Flange height and sheet thickness: Suitable for flange heights of 9 mm – 13 mm and for sheet thicknesses of 0.75 mm – 1.25 mm.
- Excellent process reliability: Automatic adjustment to the sheet thickness gives you consistent seam results.
- Area of application: With the TruTool F 300, you can close seams on straight and curved ducts.
FOR CLOSING PITTSBURGH SEAMS: On straight or curved ducts with flange heights of 9-13 mm and sheet thicknesses of 0.75-1.25 mm for mild steel.
Included accessories Trutool F 300:
- Allen key DIN 911-4
- Allen key 6 mm
- Universal oil 100 ml
- TRUMPF box M3
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)