TRUMPF TRUTOOL F 140 SEAM LOCKER POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Super-fast sealing. For heating and ventilation engineers, TRUMPF seam lockers are essential for their daily work, as well as for the construction of façades, fireplace coverings or industrial fans. For both Pittsburgh lock seams as well as angle and standing seams, you will find the correct tool with TRUMPF.
- Tight seam joints without force. The seam lockers operate with an automatic feed. This means you achieve a consistently high seam quality.
- Comfortable operation. You can work quickly, and with low noise and vibration.
- Faster and easier use. The seam lockers are ready for use in just a few steps; their handling is extremely simple.
- Mobile use. You can use the seam lockers directly at the assembly point, even on mounted ducts.
TRUTOOL F 140 SEAM LOCKER
High seam quality – even in stainless steel. With the TruTool F 140, Pittsburgh seams on straight or curved ducts with sheet thicknesses of 0.6 mm – 1.4 mm, can be closed with ease. The machine is also ideally suited to processing stainless steel. The TruTool F 140 adapts automatically to the sheet thickness. There is also no need for refitting when processing formed or folded pieces.
- Tightly sealed, even in stainless steel: The TruTool F 140 is an excellent match for processing stainless steel up to a thickness of 0.025 in.
- Excellent process reliability: Automatic adjustment to the sheet thickness gives you consistent seam results.
- Area of application: With the TruTool F 140, you can close seams on straight and curved ducts.
- Flange height and sheet thickness: Suitable for flange heights of 8 mm – 12 mm and for sheet thicknesses of 0.6 mm – 1.4 mm.
FOR CLOSING PITTSBURGH SEAMS: On straight or curved ducts with flange heights of 9-13 mm and sheet thicknesses of 0.75-1.25 mm for mild steel.
Included accessories Trutool F 140:
- Roller, complete 0.6 – 1 mm
- Pulling fixture
- TRUMPF Box S2
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)