TRUMPF TRUTOOL F 125 SEAM LOCKER POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Super-fast sealing: For heating and ventilation engineers, TRUMPF seam lockers are essential for their daily work, as well as for the construction of façades, fireplace coverings or industrial fans. For both Pittsburgh lock seams as well as angle and standing seams, you will find the correct tool with TRUMPF.
- Tight seam joints without force: The seam lockers operate with an automatic feed. This means you achieve a consistently high seam quality.
- Comfortable operation: You can work quickly, and with low noise and vibration.
- Faster and easier use: The seam lockers are ready for use in just a few steps; their handling is extremely simple.
- Mobile use: You can use the seam lockers directly at the assembly point, even on mounted ducts.
TRUTOOL F 125 SEAM LOCKER POWERTOOL
For closing angle and standing seams. The TruTool F 125 closes angle and standing seams with a spring-loaded hammer. This gives you tightly closed seams with consistent quality, even if there are fluctuations in the sheet thickness. The maximum flange height that can be processed is 40 mm. The free-standing tool allows you to work extremely well even in tight corners and angles.
- For angle and standing seams: Close the seam with consistently high quality, even in corners and angles.
- Can be adjusted without tools: The sheet and seam thickness are controlled manually and minor variations in sheet thickness are evened out.
FOR STANDING AND ANGLE SEAMS: For closing prepared standing and angle seams.
Included accessories Trutool F 125:
- TRUMPF box M3
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)