TRUMPF TRUTOOL C 250 SLITTING SHEARS WITH CHIP CLIPPER POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
There is no deformation of the sheet metal at all when using slitting shears. In contrast with "traditional" shears, slitting shears have two cutting blades next to one another. The cutter carries out a pivoting motion in the cutting gap, and the cut is made during the upwards movement. The chip removed rolls up in a spiral form.
For slitting shears, we have a variety of cutters for a number of different applications. A fine, slim blade increases flexibility in curves. A robust blade, on the other hand, is very well-suited for straight coil cuts.
- A fast slitting process free of deformation: The material is not deformed during processing, meaning that you achieve the highest cutting quality.
- Fast processing with dimensional accuracy: The unimpeded view of the cutting line means that you can work quickly and precisely, even in curves.
- The right cutter for every application: A selection of cutters is available for perfect cutting results and high service lives.
- Ready for use - fast: Slitting shears do not need to be adjusted, meaning they are ready for use in the blink of an eye.
- No scratches on the sheet surface: The defined and spiral-shaped rolling of the chip prevents scratches on the workpiece.
Slitting shears C 250 slitting shears with chip clipper (2B1)
Unbeatable and powerful. The TruTool C 250 provides unrivalled performance. It cuts sheet thicknesses of 2.5 mm in mild steel and 1.5 mm in stainless steel. It offers a unique added benefit in the form of the integrated chip clipper, which can be operated with one hand. You can cut chips single-handed at any time and pull the machine out of the workpiece. Thanks to the clearly visible marks on the cutting head, you can always re-position the machine accurately. The TruTool C 250 offers an impressive top cutting speed of up to 3 metres per minute.
- Chip clipper for single-handed operation: Chips can be easily cut with one hand at the touch of a button without difficulty.
- Extremely powerful: The most powerful model of its class. For mild steel of up to 2.5 mm and stainless steel of up to 1.5 mm.
- For interior cutouts and notches: You can cut chips at any time and pull the machine out of the workpiece.
- For any application: For perfect results, you can choose between 5 different cutters.
- FLAT SHEET: For cutting and trimming flat sheets. For radial and interior cutouts, as well as notches.
- PROFILES: For cutting C-L-U profiles and longitudinal cuts in profile sheets.
- SPRIRAL DUCTS: For cutting spiral ducts. For sheet thickness in mild steel of 4 x 0.9 mm or 6 x 0.6 mm in stainless steel.
- TUBES: For cutting tubes.
- COIL PROCESSING: For cutting coils. For relief cuts and sampling.
- CHECKER PLATE: For cutting checker plates. For radial and interior cutouts.
- CORRUGATED SHEET METAL: For cutting corrugated sheet metal. For radial and interior cutouts.
Included accessories Trutool C 250:
- Straight cutter (integrated)
- Cutting strip set, 2 units with screws (integrated)
- TRUMPF box S1
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)