TRUMPF TRUTOOL C 250 SLITTING SHEARS CORDLESS
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Simply better cutting. TRUMPF slitting shears are used in numerous industries, for example in drywall construction, the construction of façades, ventilation and air duct construction, automobile body and aircraft construction. They stand out due to their high cutting speed, distortion-free cuts, and practical details.
- A fast slitting process free of deformation: The material is not deformed during processing, meaning that you achieve the highest cutting quality.
- Fast processing with dimensional accuracy: The unimpeded view of the cutting line means that you can work quickly and precisely, even in curves.
- The right cutter for every application: A selection of cutters is available for perfect cutting results and high service lives.
- Ready for use - fast: Slitting shears do not need to be adjusted, meaning they are ready for use in the blink of an eye.
- No scratches on the sheet surface: The defined and spiral-shaped rolling of the chip prevents scratches on the workpiece.
TruTool C 250 Slitting Shears with chip clipper, cordless (2B5)
The most powerful cordless slitting shears. The TruTool C 250 Li-ion rechargeable battery 18 V machines are the first slitting shears with rechargeable battery, which cordlessly cut sheet thicknesses of 2.5 mm in mild steel and 1.5 mm in stainless steel. You can cut chips single-handed at any time and pull the machine out of the workpiece with the integrated chip clipper that can be operated by one hand. Excellent for notching work and interior cutouts. The 18 V battery provides an above-average runtime. For example, with the 2 Ah rechargeable battery you can therefore cut up to 50 meters in mild steel and a sheet thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Chip clipper for single-handed operation: Chips can be easily cut with one hand at the touch of a button. Perfect for interior cutouts and notches.
- Uniquely powerful: The first slitting shears with rechargeable battery for cutting mild steel up to 2.5 mm and stainless steel up to 1.5 mm.
- The perfect combination: The rechargeable battery achieves a runtime that is up to 60% longer due to the Power-Head-Technology and brushless motor.
- For comfortable operation: A soft grip ensures low-vibration machine control. The machine is thereby extremely compact and light.
Run time per battery charge (Steel 400N/mm²):
- 2.5 mm up to 30 meters of cutting
- 1.5 mm up to 105 meters of cutting
For example, with the 2 Ah rechargeable battery, you can cut up to 50 meters in mild steel and a sheet thickness of 1.5 mm.
Individual electronic cell monitoring in the machine and in the charger protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge. The robust battery cells have a low energy drop and always remain cool. A microprocessor analyzes the battery data and controls an optimal charge and discharge process. The result is high power combined with a long service life for the battery. You can work almost non-stop. The 2 Ah and 4 Ah rechargeable batteries only require 10 - 30 minutes to be charged to 80%.
- FLAT SHEET: For cutting and trimming flat sheets. For radial and interior cutouts, as well as notches.
- PROFILES: For cutting C-L-U profiles and longitudinal cuts in profile sheets.
- SPRIRAL DUCTS: For cutting spiral ducts. For sheet thickness in mild steel of 4 x 0.035 inch or 6 x 0.024 inch in stainless steel.
- TUBES: For cutting tubes.
- COIL PROCESSING: For cutting coils. For relief cuts and sampling.
- CHECKER PLATE: For cutting checker plates. For radial and interior cutouts.
- CORRUGATED SHEET METAL: For cutting corrugated sheet metal. For radial and interior cutouts.
Included accessories Trutool C 250:
Straight cutter 1.5-2.5mm
Cutting blades (2x)
2 x 2 Ah Batteries 18 V
Charger 240 V
TRUMPF box M2
AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
5-year warranty (register online)