TRUMPF TRUTOOL C 160 SLITTING SHEARS WITH CHIP CLIPPER POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Simply better cutting. TRUMPF slitting shears are used in numerous industries, for example in drywall construction, the construction of façades, ventilation and air duct construction, automobile body and aircraft construction. They stand out due to their high cutting speed, distortion-free cuts, and practical details.
- A fast slitting process free of deformation: The material is not deformed during processing, meaning that you achieve the highest cutting quality.
- Fast processing with dimensional accuracy: The unimpeded view of the cutting line means that you can work quickly and precisely, even in curves.
- The right cutter for every application: A selection of cutters is available for perfect cutting results and high service lives.
- Ready for use - fast: Slitting shears do not need to be adjusted, meaning they are ready for use in the blink of an eye.
- No scratches on the sheet surface: The defined and spiral-shaped rolling of the chip prevents scratches on the workpiece.
Slitting shears C 160 Slitting shears with chip clipper (2B1)
The handy chip clipper option. The TruTool C 160 with integrated chip clipper for two-handed operation is ideal for notching and interior cutouts up to 1.6 mm in mild steel and 1.2 mm in stainless steel. It enables you to clip chips at any point. The machine can be easily removed from the workpiece and re-positioned accurately. A clear view of the workpiece makes your work easier and results in high-quality and distortion-free cuts.
- Chip cutter for two-handed operation: The chips are clipped with a three-quarter clockwise turn by means of a lever.
- For interior cutouts and notches: You can cut chips at any time and pull the machine out of the workpiece.
- Particularly lightweight and ergonomic: The light weight of the machine and the well-engineered ergonomics mean low fatigue levels during operation.
- For any application: For perfect results, you can choose between 4 different cutters.
- FLAT SHEET: For cutting and trimming flat sheets. For radial and interior cutouts, as well as notches.
- PROFILES: For cutting C-L-U profiles and longitudinal cuts in profile sheets.
- TUBES: For cutting tubes.
- CHECKER PLATE: For cutting checker plates. For radial and interior cutouts.
- CORRUGATED SHEET METAL: For cutting corrugated sheet metal. For radial and interior cutouts.
Included accessories Trutool C 160:
- Straight cutter
- Cutting strip set, 2 units with screws (integrated)
- Chip clipper (integrated)
- Allan key DIN 911- 2.5
- TRUMPF box S1
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)