TRUMPF TRUTOOL C 160 SLITTING SHEARS POWERTOOL
MADE IN SWITZERLAND WITH 5 YEARS WARRANTY
Simply better cutting. TRUMPF slitting shears are used in numerous industries, for example in drywall construction, the construction of façades, ventilation and air duct construction, automobile body and aircraft construction. They stand out due to their high cutting speed, distortion-free cuts, and practical details.
- A fast slitting process free of deformation: The material is not deformed during processing, meaning that you achieve the highest cutting quality.
- Fast processing with dimensional accuracy: The unimpeded view of the cutting line means that you can work quickly and precisely, even in curves.
- The right cutter for every application: A selection of cutters is available for perfect cutting results and high service lives.
- Ready for use - fast: Slitting shears do not need to be adjusted, meaning they are ready for use in the blink of an eye.
- No scratches on the sheet surface: The defined and spiral-shaped rolling of the chip prevents scratches on the workpiece.
TRUTOOL C 160 SLITTING SHEARS
Ideal view for precise cutting. The cost-effective model without chip clipper is particularly well-suited to cutting tasks without chip clipping during the cutting process - for example, trimming straight sheets to length or cutting curves. A clear view of the workpiece enables you to cut accurately. The TruTool C 160 cuts sheet thicknesses of up to 1.6 mm in mild steel and 1.2 mm inches in stainless steel.
- Machine without chip clipper: For applications where chip clipping is not necessary during the cutting process.
- Ideal for trimming to length: Well-suited to straight, distortion-free cuts and C-L-U profiles.
- Particularly lightweight and ergonomic: The machine's light weight and well-engineered ergonomics mean low fatigue levels during operation.
- For any application: For perfect results, you can choose between four different cutters.
Applications C 160:
- FLAT SHEET: For cutting and trimming flat sheets. For radial and interior cutouts, as well as notches.
- PROFILES: For cutting C-L-U profiles and longitudinal cuts in profile sheets.
- TUBES: For cutting tubes.
- CHECKER PLATE: For cutting checker plates. For radial and interior cutouts.
- CORRUGATED SHEET METAL: For cutting corrugated sheet metal. For radial and interior cutouts.
Included accessories Trutool C 160:
- Straight cutter
- Cutting strip set, 2 units with screws (integrated)
- Allan key DIN 911- 2.5
- TRUMPF box S1
- NZ Plug inclusive: AS/NZ 3760/2010 Test & Tag
- 5 Year warranty (register online)