SCHECHTL MANUAL SEGMENT BENDING MACHINE TBS 125
Mobile Bender To Take To Construction Sites
MOBIL LIGHT WEIGHT MODEL FOR CONSTRUCTION SITES
- The smallest of the manual segment bending machines of the Schechtle product range “our most flexible one for building sites “.
- Thanks to their small dimensions it is easy to move a TBS around on construction sites “between floors, on the scaffolding and in narrow spaces “
EASY TO USE ON BUILDING SITES OR IN THE WORKSHOP
- Efficient and productive - all segments can be changed tool-free
- Easy to transport and set up by one person
- Fold your TBS and pull it like a luggage trolley on wheelies behind you
- Reduce transport box weight by storing segments in a separate storage box - safely stored and optimal protected
- Suitable for mounting onto a work bench or on construction vehicle (without X-Frame)
- Unique X-frame - stable and comfortable while moving around (optional accessories)
- Segments with quick clamping system for upper, lower and bending beam on the whole working length.
- Passage height of upper beam segments 40 mm.
- Passage height of lower and bending beam segments 40 mm.
- Upper beam opening height 45 mm
- Upper beam pressure setting
- Bending beam lowering device
- Storage box
- Foot pedal
X-frame not included with standard equipment. Must be ordered separate - weight X - frame: 17kg
MODEL TBS 125
Working length: 1250mm
Capacity: Steel (400N/mm²) 0.63 or Aluminium (250N/mm²) 1.00 or Stainless Steel (600N/mm²) 0.50 or Copper (300N/mm²) 0.80 or Zinc (150N/mm²) 1.00
- 1x Corner left 100mm
- 1x Corner right 100mm
- 1x 30/40/60/70 mm
- 1x 50 mm
- 8x 100mm
PRICE IN EURO: From € 4,550.00 plus freight cost from Germany (on request) plus wooden box for carriage overseas (€665,-).
- X-frame foldable with wheels € 545 Art. - Nr. 1110 - 2100
- Stand *NEW* € 145.00 Art. Nr. 1100-2025
- Roller Shear (Cutting Capacity 0,8mm) € 630 Art. - Nr. 1110 - 54000