HALDER FERROPLEX COMBI HAMMER
Locksmith’s Hammer and Soft-face Mallet in ONE
Halder has engineered the FERROPLEX as a 2-in-1 combi hammer for all those who want to enjoy both the benefits of a steel hammer and the advantages of a soft-face mallet.
The hammer head is made of premium heat-treated steel and carefully induction hardened on the impact surface.
The replaceable nylon insert on the opposite side offers outstanding impact qualities and is guaranteed to combine maximum strength with unique durability. It is composed of extruded and extremely homogeneous material. t Wear-resistant and durable and will never chip even in sub-zero temperatures. The break-proof steel tube handle is encased with an ergonomic non-slip rubber grip.
- 2-in-1 combi hammer (steel hammer plus soft-face mallet)
- Hammer head made of premium heat-treated steel, impact surface induction hardened
- Opposite side with exchangeable nylon insert
- Replaceable insert made of special nylon with maximum strength
- Break-proof steel tube handle with ergonomic non-slip rubber grip
- Wear-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- General mounting work in industry, trade and the automotive sector, maintenance and repair work
Ø 30 mm
Head: 104 mm
Length: 290 mm
Weight: 600 g
MADE BY HALDER IN GERMANY